Audit and accounting are the primary financial activities required by every business. When we analyze an accounting issue, we combine experience, professional knowledge, analytical thinking, together with our familiarity with the client’s business environment.
We understand that in order to bring added value to an organization, we have to be familiar with our client’s business as well as with the economic sector in which they operate. This enables us to identify opportunities and risks, thereby contributing to the growth of the business.
The firm collaborates with MOORE STEPHENS INTERNATIONAL in providing audit, accounting and accounting consulting services, which enables us to stay current with regard to changes in various countries, as well as on the
various aspects of accounting and audit standards in those countries.
Audit and accounting services include the following:
1. Audit of financial statements – IFRS, US GAAP, ISRAELI GAAP
2. Review of quarterly reports
3. Preparation and accompaniment of prospectus for IPO
4. Audit of tax reconciliation report
5. Special certificates of approval
6. Special audits, including investigative audits