Any local Israeli subsidiary of a foreign company requires professional bookkeeping and accounting services and to make monthly reporting to local authorities. We recognized how important these services are to many such foreign companies – seeking a trustworthy bookkeeping service provider – and offer a comprehensive service package to our clients.
Our firm maintains a fully operational department, dedicated to support total bookkeeping system for local Israeli subsidiaries.
Bookkeeping services include:
- Issuing invoices
- Monthly payroll services – calculation of the salaries, preparing payroll summaries, preparing monthly payroll statements, remittance of payslips to employees
- Preparing bank statements and reconciliation reports
- Preparing expense reports
- Preparing payment reports to contractors
- Monthly reporting to institutions – VAT, National Insurance, tax advanced payments, tax withholding, pension funds; and other standard proceedings with institutions
- Provide month-end reporting (financial and otherwise), specific to the customer’s accounting policy