Internal audit is one of the most important operations within an organization. This is initiated by the organization, with the object of decreasing risks in the organization’s activity and increasing administrative controls.
Our internal audit team includes accountants, economists, master’s degrees in public administration, information systems auditors and more. Our firm serves as internal auditors to some of Israel’s largest corporations in industry, communications, services, government and institutional entities, financial institutions, public and non-profit organizations.
The firm performs audits abroad in collaboration with various branches of the MOORE STEPHENS INTERNATIONAL Network, in areas which complement its regular activity, primarily in relation to familiarity and
understanding of local markets in various places around the world. Internal audit comes to assure that an organization’s goals can be met efficiently and ethically.
Internal Audit Services:
- Creation of an internal audit policy tailored to the organization’s strategic
- and business targets
- Assistance to internal audit departments within an organization
- Audits on behalf of various regulators
- Risk assessment, measurement and management, and analysis of their effects, in order to build a working plan for the internal auditor
- Risk surveys, per the requirements of various regulatory entities
- Surveys to identify and prevent fraud and embezzlement
- Information security surveys, while accounting for the entity’s organizational and technological aspects
- Information Systems audit