Taxation is a critical part of an organization’s business strategy management. In order to present impressive business results, the minimal effects on administrative decisions of various tax issues should be accounted for.
Tax planning is a necessary and important part of any business.
The firm’s tax department is part of the MOORE STEPHENS INTERNATIONAL Network, which allows for a direct connection with the network’s tax departments worldwide, providing updated information in real time with regard to changes in legislation and international tax laws.
The department includes former employees of the Israel Tax Authority, who have also been trained as lawyers, accountants and economists.
Tax consulting services:
1. Local and multi-national tax planning
2. Tax assessment audits
3. Obtaining pre-ruling certificates from the Tax Authority Commissioner’s
4. professional department.
5. Tax consulting regarding acquisitions and mergers
6. Tax support for dissolution and receivership
7. Tax support for public stock issues
8. Tax consulting for venture capital funds
9. Support of acquisition groups
10. Consulting on real-estate taxation issues and real estate appreciation tax
12. Consulting on issues pertaining to taxation of financial services
13. Consulting regarding individual taxes and National Insurance
14. VAT related issues and VAT tax assessments
15. Taxation of trusts and settlements for new immigrants and returning
17. Consulting and support of partnerships and fuel companies
18. Representation and accompaniment of foreign investors with the Israel Tax
20. Support for voluntary disclosure processes.